Hear all about the latest developments in information security while sharing coffee and croissants!
Email Security: A Fresh Perspective (in French)
A large number of cyberattacks target the organisation through its email service. However, as an email platform can be deployed in the cloud or in hybrid mode, protecting it efficiently is more complicated.
The typical issues are : uncontrolled spam, malware, malicious URLs, contaminated attachments, phishing ... Apart from the obvious security problems they pose, they are also a waste of resources and efficiency for the company.
An interesting solution
Having investigated this issue in depth, we have identified a solution that we believe addresses current security issues effectively: Cisco Systems Email Security Appliance (ESA, formerly IronPort).
The aim of the current "digest" session is to give you a condensed overview of specific features which we think make the ESA solution particularly interesting in the current environment, ie:
- Strictly restricting incoming spam and malicious files that prove difficult for users to identify
- Blocking real-time email issued by malicious domains/IP addresses based on reputation ratings
- Filtering attached files or malicious URLs not yet detected by antivirus solutions
- Deciding whether to send (or not) an email or suspicious file by analyzing them in a closed environment that does not put the company at any risk of infection
- Preventing the disclosure of confidential information outside the company
- Encrypting e-mails
- Avoiding the scattering of logs or quarantined files by way of a centralised management on a single console
We will demonstrate some of the proposed features and share our field experience and practical recommendations with you. Simple, concrete and interactive, in 90 minutes flat. A real timesaver, and an opportunity to ask all your questions to our specialists.
Two dates and locations:
Tue February 12, 2019 - 08:30 to 10:00
Wed February 13, 2019 - 08:30 to 10:00
Ramada Encore Genève
Mail us at email@example.com with your personal details, and please don't forget to specify at which location you would like to attend.
Register quickly ! Our events are free of charge, but places at each location are limited and reservation is mandatory.