As a leading Swiss IT security specialist, Navixia offers a global and pragmatic approach to information security. Our highly experienced team consists of senior professionals who are all passionate about IT security and monitor closely the latest advances in the field. This enables us to meet our customer's needs efficiently.
Navixia is a dynamic and friendly SME. Each employee offers their own particular set of skills and plays a key role in the success of our projets.
Our many customers range from small and medium companies to multinationals, in all areas of activity.
We are looking for a
Security Engineer (H/F)
who, as part of our team, will help us provide efficient solutions and services to our customers in Switzerland, and, more specifically:
- Install and maintain our security solutions
- Contribute to the conception and realisation of security projects
- Participate in the elaboration and implementation of security projects
- Take part in penetration tests
- Are keen on security, motivated, and wish to keep perfecting your skills
- Have 2-3 years' personal experience in IT security
- Have a good command of internet protocols and services (TCP/IP, email, DNS...)
- Know and understand well Microsoft or Linux operating systems
- Speak and write French and English fluently
- Are a Swiss citizen or hold a valid work permit
Do not hesitate to send us your resumé and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please