At Navixia, everyone contributes actively to project success. A recognized security specialist, Navixia is a dynamic Swiss SME that relies on a stable, friendly and experienced team. Each employee's personal skills are valued, given prominence and developed, which has been key to the success of our company for the past 13 years. Providing continuing professional education for our employees is an essential part of the way we work, as is the sharing of knowledge between colleagues.
Our specialists are motivated and curious. They pay constant attention to the latest developments in security. This enables us to answer effectively the needs of our clients, who range from multinationals to SMEs, in all fields of activity.
In order to reinforce our team, we are looking for an
IT Security Engineer (M/F)
who will help us provide efficient solutions and services to our clients in Switzerland.
You will, among other things:
- take care of the installation and maintenance of our solutions to our customers
- take part in security audits and intrusion tests
- contribute to projects of varying size and complexity, either on-site at our clients' or on our premises
- be a creative force in designing and implementing security projects
- take part in the development and implementation of security architectures
- Higher education in computer science (EPF, HES or equivalent)
- Keen interest in information security and at least 2 to 3 years of personal practice
- Good knowledge of internet protocols and services (TCP / IP, DNS, web, e-mail ...) as well as Linux and Microsoft operating systems
- Software development experience an asset
- Analytical mind, excellent organizational skills
- Good oral presentation skills in front of an audience
- French and English spoken and written fluently. German an asset
- Swiss national or holder of a valid work permit
Don't hesitate to send your application, including your resumé and cover letter to rh [at] navixia.com.
No agencies please