Check Point's R80 software platform is a redesigned firewall, whose improved features are likely to have an important impact on your existing environment. To ensure that you really make the most of these newfeatures when integrating them into your infrastructure, we provide a condensed, 2-day training course.
This course will combine (a little) theory and (lots of) practice. In our fully equipped lab, you will be able to test all new features extensively while taking advantage of the experience and advice of our specialists.
The training will take place in French.
- Brief overview of the R80 platform
- Security policies : mastering the new modes of implementation and administration
- Understanding the new sessions logging approach
- Mastering the new identity management architecture and the way it integrates in dynamic environments such as private clouds (VMware, NSX, Cisco ACI) or public clouds (Amazon, Azure, etc.)
- Learn how to make the most of threat prevention features
- Practical advice for a smooth migration
- Useful optimisation and troubleshooting advice
- Hands-on activities and concrete implementation
This course will prove a real time-saver. You will learn how to exploit the full potential of the new features provided by Check Point's R80.20 platform, which will greatly benefit your organisation.
Tue/Wed 24-25 March, 2020
In Navixia's training centre, 1 Route du Bois, 1024 Ecublens
CHF 1'950 HT per person
This amount includes training by our specialists, course documentation, all necessary hardware and software equipment, lunches including drinks and coffee breaks.
We remain at your disposal!